Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Decorating my new House

We recently bought a New house which has me so excited. I cant wait to decorate this house and make it into the Dream house I've alway wanted. We have big dreams and a small pocket book.  Home decorating and remodeling pojects are the easiest to go over a budget especially when a budget has not been determined. So, with that in mind I've decided to take the process a little slower then I have in the past.
In this blog I will journal my adventures in decorating and organizing. Hopefully this will help me too make a budget stay within that budget and along the way create my version of a dream house.

This Blog also has a fourm Pbchitchat.com you can go straight to the site or access it from the tab located next to about us. I created this community for two reasons home decor discussions and anyone who wants to Buy, Sell or Trade their new and gently used home decor items. Please note this is not for just any home decor items. We will be keeping this to upscale brands and inspired upscale decor such as Pottery Barn, Old Time Pottery, Crate and Barrel etc...